These Woodway 4 Front treadmills have been cleaned & serviced and ready to go. Local Pick up is always free. Shipping and delivery is also available. Please call or email with any questions.
Woodway treadmill tracks are unique in the fitness industry and make a big contribution to the cardio machines’ value. While typical treadmill tracks are loops of continuous material, a Woodway track is comprised of many individual vulcanized rubber slats. The patented Slat Belt is extremely durable — built to serve about ten times longer than others — and it absorbs impact so effectively that Woodway treadmills are luxury rides. The workout space on the 4Front is sized to accommodate anyone too: Measuring 22″ x 68″ (55 x 173 cm) it’s likely the roomiest available.
The Woodway 4Front treadmill’s competitive warranties are a testament to its trouble-free operation. For most settings the drive, motor and belt and under warranty for five years. The electronics and other components are protected for three years. The hospital version of the 4Front treadmill carries a four-year warranty on all components. For both warranties labor is free if needed during the first year of ownership
What We Like:
- High Speed, High Capacity: The Woodway 4Front is sized to fit all walkers and runners. It has an exceptionally spacious track with 22″ x 68″ surface area. The base model for the Woodway 4Front can reach 12.5 mph, and the machine can be upgraded to support up to 18 mph. For speeds under 4 mph this cardio trainer has a user weight limit of 800 pounds. For higher speeds it has a user weight limit of 400 pounds.
- Choice of Displays: Customers choose from three workout displays. The basic Personal Trainer display has a colorful menu screen and multiple LED windows to monitor distance, time, pace, METs, speed, incline and heart rate. An upgrade is the 4Front View with an embedded 19″ HDTV and LED data windows. The television has remote control and does not require a separate power source. The third display is called 4Front Interact. It has a touchscreen display, lets members track their data wirelessly, and delivers entertainment powered by Netpulse: on-demand TV programs, music videos, digital fitness events and more. This monitor also lets clubs deliver custom media content.
- Low Impact Belt: Woodway treadmill belts, patented as Slat Belts, are composed of interlocking slats of vulcanized rubber instead of continuous material. The effect is exceptional shock absorption that’s been scientifically proven to reduce the risk of injury to sensitive joints, connective tissues and muscles.
- Long-Lasting: Woodway treadmill tracks can serve for about 150,000 miles before replacement is recommended. That’s about ten times longer than the average treadmill track! This is made possible by their vulcanized rubber construction and nearly frictionless gliding system.
- Low Maintenance: Woodway treadmills are virtually maintenance free. The 4Front track belt never requires waxing or tension adjustment, and just like the track, the deck can serve well for 150,000 miles. The 4Front treadmill is compatible with CSAFE fitness communications and can be networked for usage monitoring.
- Incline Choices: The standard 4Front treadmill model has a maximum 15% power incline. The 4Front is also available with a max 25% incline.
- Workout Variety: The machine arrives loaded with 10 preset workouts and fitness tests. Users can save up to 99 customized workouts.
- Wireless Heart Rate Receiver: This treadmill is compatible with chest straps for wireless heart rate monitoring.
- USB Port: A USB port is provided for exporting data and charging devices.
- Reverse Motion: This treadmill is available with optional reverse motion.
- Hospital Option: The Woodway 4Front is available with hospital-grade circuitry. The hospital version of this unit includes reverse motion and a four-year warranty on all components.
What We Don’t Like:
- High Price: The 4Front costs more than other commercial treadmills do. However, unlike other treadmills, it will probably never need replacing.